May 30, 2008

REAL Revival...What does that look like?

I was recently very burdened by some video clips of the latest "revival". This blog is in no way here to bad mouth anyone. I do however know without a shadow of a doubt that my spirit was severely grieved with what I saw. (I WILL NOT post the video on my blog, but if you want to see the clip, please email me).

Anyway...I went home and I decided to listen to a sermon on my mp3 player. I had no idea what this message was about, but after 10 minutes I knew it was God's hand that led me to this exact message. He knew why I had a heaviness and directed me to the perfect message for the situation.

This is a great sermon...founded in scriptural truth...that is a must hear...especially with all of the talk about "outpourings" and "revivals" that is going around. We are commanded to test every spirit (1 John 1:4). We are NOT called to judge the man/woman, rather to test the spirit that is operating through them as to whether or not it is of God or the enemy.

Just listen to it...when you have about an hour. It IS definitely worth it...if for nothing else to prepare you for all of the false prophets that have been loosed in this hour.

A Reproach Among The Heathen
by - David Wilkerson
Click Play below...may take a while to load


No comments: