May 22, 2009

Prayers - Favor & Protection

FAVOR:


Father, thank you for making me righteous and accepted through the Blood of Jesus, because of that, I am blessed and highly favored by YOU. I am the object of your affection. Your favor surrounds me as a shield, and the first think that people come into contact with is my favor shield.


Thank you that I have favor with You and man today. All day long people go out of their way to bless me and to help me. I have favor with everyone that I deal with today. Doors that were once closed are now opened for me. I receive preferential treatment, and I have special privileges. I am God’s favored child.

No good thing will He withhold from me. Because of God’s Favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me. I have supernatural increase and promotion. I declare restoration of everything that the devil has EVER stolen from me. I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and an increase of assets- especially in our businesses and an expansion of territory.


Because I am highly favored by God, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. I receive recognition, prominence, and honor. Even ungodly authorities grant petitions to me. Policies, rules, regulations, and laws are changed on my behalf.

I win battles that I don’t even have to fight, because God fights them for me. This is the day: the set time and designated moment for me to experience the free favors of God that profusely and lavishly abound on my behalf.


In Jesus’ name, Amen


PROTECTION:


I declare that no matter what happens around me, I have a covenant of peace and wholeness with God. His love, kindness and protection will never depart from me. My prosperity causes me to be steadfast and unshakable. The Lord has granted me long life and has preserved me from destruction. No weapon formed against me prospers, and every tongue that rises up in judgment against me shall be proven wrong.


In the name of Jesus, I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God, and abide in the Shadow of the Almighty. The Lord is my Refuge and my Fortress. He delivers me from the enemy; therefore, I do not fear the terror of the night or the destruction that takes place at noonday. When I call upon the Lord, He immediately answers me. He is with me in trouble, He always delivers me.


Because the Lord has given His angels charge over me, my life is redeemed from destruction. No evil comes near me, and neither does sickness or disease come near my home.


Although hard times may come, they pass me by, because I am established in righteousness. He lives inside of me. Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. The name of the Lord is a Strong and Mighty Tower, because I am the righteousness of Christ, I run into it and I am safe!


In Jesus’ name, Amen

Subscribe in a reader



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful! Thank you